Can you answer these questions?
- Was Jesus Christ crucified on Friday and then resurrected on Sunday?
- How could Jesus have been in the grave a full three days and three nights if he was buried on Friday evening and was seen Sunday morning?
- Why does the date for Easter change every year?
- Where does the term Easter come from?
- What does the Easter bunny have to do with Easter?
Examine these questions and find the answers in this timely podcast from the Bible featuring Pastor Scott Strobel of First Bible Baptist Church in Lockport, NY. This is the audio portion from the Sunday school lesson as taught on April 12th, 2009 entitled, “The Mysteries of Easter In The Modern Era”.