A special edition of That’s In The Bible? where we take your phone calls and chat room questions about the Bible live via Talkshoe.
Questions included in this episode:
- Are the Jews the true Christians?
- Does God command people to be tortured in II Samuel 12:31?
- Why would a loving God send people to Hell?
- How can the blood of a Jew over 2000 years ago make me right in the sight of God?
- Isn’t it the death of Christ that counts and not the blood?
- What are the 7 Spirits of God that are mentioned in Revelation?
- How does the King James Bible compare to the new translations like the NIV and others?
- Is the term “God the Son” correct to use?
- What about terms that are not specifically found in the bible? (ex. Rapture, Millennium)
- What must I do to be saved? Get baptized?
- Are we still under the Law?
Website: That's In The Bible?
Join Our Mailing List